Thursday, March 7, 2013

Julep Maven box (first box)




Hello readers!

So i gotten my first ever Julep box for $3.99 (s&h) yay! lol! I was allured by so many blogger getting a subscription for this because your first box is only for $0.99 and just pay the shipping and handling.
The site which is www.julep.com/maven gives you a little quiz to see which "maven" are you.. if you don't like what you got, you can always re-do it! I got "boho glam" mix of creme nail lacquers and glitters!

Opening the box is like opening a Christmas present, which btw is the most thoughtful and artsy it was. The lacquers and "bonus" is securely wrapped in a pink bag w/ a ribbon tied, it's so cute i didn't wanna open it!

It is perfectly bubbled wrapped for extra protection! lol! And these are the shades i got below!



This got to be my favorite, i put a silver glitter over on top with the gray polish i got! This subscription is a bit pricey, it's $19.99 per month but you have an option to skip. Although i love all the items that came with my first "maven" box i'm not really fond with the colors selection. If i do like it, I will definitely get it.
I know that this is not the most accurate post but there are a lot of blog that will explain how it works... ekiblog.com made me want to try Julep out. =)
Thank you so much for reading~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails