Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birchbox and Ipsy March 2013

Hi everyone!

So today i received my Birchbox for March 2013.. i was excited 'cause finally it reached my destination faster than last time, although, i haven't received my February box yet.  



The goodies inside the box! I was so excited that I have received a product from Benefit. So, the items that's inside the box are as follows:

Benefit benetint
Whish shave cream
Madewell nail filer
Hair Band twister
Elizabeth Arden "eight hour cream"
Miss Me spray

The only item i'm excited to use are the shaving cream (smells really yummy btw) and benetint!




 
It is pretty small but all you need is a little dab on lips and cheek to get that reddish flush.

I'm also in love with the smell of this shaving cream (its blueberry!) it's so delicious can't wait to try how it works on my skin since it moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes!
The products for this month is pretty ok.. i don't really know what to do with the twist band since i rarely tie my hair



Anyways, I also received my Ipsy glambag!! woo-hoo!! Finally right? I love this months 'cause they arrive here so fast!

This months theme is "the Great escape" .. i love it! The makeup bag that came with it is pretty cute.. i love the sailor/anchor design. The item that was inside the box are mainly products you may use when you are out and about in the sun!

Juicy Beauty face mist
La Fresh makeup remover
Glam Rx (magnetic palette)
2 mini eyeshadow (copper and pearl beige white)


The only product i like in the bag.. i'm not too fond with the mist and makeup remover.. I think Birchbox beat Ipsy this month! I prefer maybe a sunblock instead of a mist. Anyways, hopefully next month has much more fun products! Thank you for reading til next time~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails