Saturday, December 22, 2012

ipsy glambag for december 2012

hi all! So exciting today... why?? cause i got my very first ipsy glambag!! This is also my very first so called "glambox" or "glambag" subscription.
The infamous hot pink bubble mail envelope.
Inside came with the product information and a justfab catalog w/ my fave. beauty gurus.
And the products!! I love everything but i need to test out the primer first. I think every nyx loose pigments came in different shade, i had baby pink pearl. The gloss is great, i love how it's not sticky and you don't really need to layer a lot because it's so pigmented it leaves a nice tint on your lips.
It's just a nice red lip gloss to top over a red lipstick or just wear it regular. The most item i'm curious about in this glambag is the highlighter by "Maicouture". I'm amazed that when i tried it on my face it worked like a blotting paper as well. It leaves that nice golden glow perfect for the holiday.
Just look at that gorgeous color and sparkle.. i think i would totally buy a full size for this. Overall my first impression for ipsy is so far GOOD! I really thought my item was lost because it took almost 2 weeks for my subscription to arrive, maybe, because it's the holidays and that's totally acceptable. I'm patiently waiting for the January 2013 glambag and hoping it's something great just like this. til next time~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails