Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerdeld

Hi everyone!!! Finally i back to blogging mode cause i got me a new laptop. Tab and Ipad doesn't work for me because i hate pressing buttons and it's just too much for me! lol! So, i'm back with my notebook.. finally!! Anyways, roaming around DFS and saw these cute necessities that i wanted so bad. It's been a while since i haven't shopped for makeup and it felt great like the old days. lol! Okay enough with the blabbing! Have ya'll seen the new line from Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld holiday collection for 2012?? super cute!! I didn't wanna spend on so much so i just bought what i neede, which was the eyelash curler.
cute box!
i just love the keychain that comes w/ it!
next to my old Shu eyelash curler. Price ranging from $16.00.. i know a bit expensive than the regular one but it's cute and if your in need of a new one why not get the limited collection. Well that's it for now, till next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails