Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lorea'l color riche lipstick + new makeup necessities

Hi everyone!!!! Today i'll be blogging about one of the newest line from loreal after their lip balm came the super luxurious lipstick. I had a chance to finally see them at my local drugstore, because, they are always out of stock. I bought four which btw were all my favorite colors. Lol! I love how they glide smoothly on my lips and true to the colors from the packaging.
love the packaging.. i also love how the colors of the lipstick is outside the packaging. Reminds me so much of YSL rouge lipstick, oh! the smell are similar too!! Mango peach i think.
the colors and names of the lipsticks. Overall, i think they are great and remind me so much of Ysl but cheaper. I also love the staying power after few or couple of drinks the tint stayed and i love that. There are different texture like shimmer, pearl, gel, and cream like texture , also, comes with other several colors to choose from. And here are my makeup necessities to my new easy makeup routine. Time is crucial for me cause i live far from where i work and oh!!! the lazyness when i wake up.
although i really miss my gel liners but takes me so much time to perfect my winged eye. I had new makeup that i collected from paul and joe kitty collection i think that i didnt do a review on. I love that poeder, it is smooth and silky feel. The color is transparent and its just too cute, i also have the waterproof gel liner. Lancome's doll lashes are great so far, it does give that effect of dolls. Lol! I also have a new eyebrow pencil which i love so much!!! I switch after my oh so fave revlon brow tint pencil but this new one is just great (review coming soon).Oh well, too much rambling that is all for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails