Monday, May 30, 2011

Chanel CoCo Rouge shine - elise



coco rouge shine is the newest line from Chanel.

"ROUGE COCO SHINE Hydrating Sheer Lipshine provides lasting moisturizing shine in a water-light texture. The formula glides on for easy application, and a unique HYDRATENDRE complex hydrates and softens lips, giving them a healthier and fuller appearance. Available in a complete range of shades, from delicate beiges to dazzling berries, with a hint of shimmer to enhance a glossy finish."

I like how this lipstick is glossy and sheer. The only thing i dislike is that i have to layer the colors multiple times to show on my lips.

this is the color of my natural lip.

the color that i got is number 59 elise a berry rose.



this is how it looked on my lips which is a little bit unnoticeable although it gives a nice tint.

I haven't tested the staying power yet but i'm inlove of how it feels on my lips
it's not waxy or anything near a lip balm. I like how it is comfortable and it matches well w/ any occasion. I like this shade btw since it gives a brilliant shine and enough color to my lips and also it has a little bit of perfume-y smell.

thnks for reading~
til next time~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails