Thursday, February 3, 2011

The faceshop "kiwi yougurt pack"

hello readers!

I know, it's been a while but i'm here again blogging and doing reviews.
Hows the new year so far? i already had many up and downs and many let down
in just a month which is January. Hopefully, my luck changes this month and find me a Valentines!!

Anyways, i'm here to do a review on The Faceshop Kiwi Yogurt pack
that i recently bought just today. I saw this at "Natural by Nina" inside the mall today and oh boy! i hate how they.. ugh! i'll let you know about that later.






There's a hint of kiwi smell and some random sweet smelling fruit (hmm.. my nose is playing tricks on me!).
It's texture is yogurt like w/ somewhat like tiny kiwi chunks and when apply on skin it immediately absorb to skin.




At first there is a slight tingly sensation (ya'll know what that means!! it's working!) and then it feels cool (or maybe that's just my electric fan! lol!).
I left the mixture on my skin for exactly 10 minutes or you could leave it a little longer approx. 15-20 minutes. Wash your face w/ Luke-warm water and then pat it dry w/ a clean towel.

My skin felt smooth, soft, brighter, and smells great! i have 3 pack left so i will see how this yogurt pack perform.

Anyways, my little rant on the place i bought this item at, the owner is a middle age Korean woman and she was helping me today. What i mean by helping is keeping eye on my every move like a mothafocken surveillance. I asked her few question on this item and she just kept telling me "it's a mask for your face!" no duh! i fucken know that! and then i asked her how many minutes and how does it work because it's all written in hangul and she just keep repeating "it's mask for your face" and "i don't know" LWTF!?! So, i just took the item and move from the cosmetic area and i ask her again, i don't speak korean, i don't look korean, and for goodness sake i'm pretty sure she knows i don't read hangul! so i asked her if the item i was trying out was a "waterproof" and she grabbed the item on my hand and read the ENGLISH part to me only! and she was like "the rain.. blah blah blah" i was flabbergasted by how she was acting.. of course i could read the english part.. i told her that straight out i was so pissed and gave the other lady my item, paid for them, and walked out! I don't know if she treat all her customer like that but i'm pretty sure she doesn't give that attitude to her Japanese customer. I bought a pretty expensive item there and i didn't even received a great customer service! I highly doubt i'll ever go back there again, i warn all locals to stay away from "NATURAL BY NINA" inside micro mall.

this item is available on:
ebay
yesstyle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails