just wanted to do this a early cause i know i will be busy by January to blog my "monthly faves".
so here it is:
1. Lavschuca star decoration quad in BR-2, please read review HERE! i really love this quad, i love the silky, creamy, glittery lustre finish. i've been using this quad ever since i received it from the mail, i thought purchasing this item was mistake but i was wrong. it glides so easily
and blends perfectly the glitter/shimmer is minimal but you could control. the best collection Lavschuca ever made.
2. Lancome powder pencil for the brows.. pls see "spotlight of the month"
3. Elizabeth "nude bon bon" is the perfect nude shade for my skin-tone. i love how it's not sticky and i love how it is very glossy. just makes my makeup so fresh and doll like
i can't wait to try the rest of the "nude bon bon" lipgloss. for more info and review please click HERE!
4. Dior lip glow is the best lip balm i've ever discovered. i'm just amaze how this pink tube creates a supple and vibrant gorgeous tint on my lips. it goes on clear then MAGIC! it's amazing how this lip balm/gloss gives a vibrant finish on my lipstick i don't even need a gloss! this is a must have not only for 2010 but for 2011 unless i discover something even better of course.
SPOTLIGHT OF THE MONTH:
2. Lancome powder pencil for the brows...
i got mine in "sable" i've been using this eyebrow pencil ever since i purchased it this month. what can i say?? i'm in love w/ this product.
it comes with a brush so very useful instead of looking for my brow brush that i can't seem to find today.
i wouldn't say it's waterproof or sweatproof but the other day i sweating mad and it didn't budge, it still kept my eyebrows perfectly still and shaped.
"MAKEUP ITEM OF THE YEAR"
and the winner is.......
REVLON colorstay eyebrow enhancer!
i love this product the best eyebrow enhancer evahhh!!
i used this ever since the beginning of this year but i have to say goodbye to this bad boy. it's hard to find the eyebrow color i want and i pay too much just for the tinted wax (that's the only one i use not the highlighter). it was love at first swatch but i found something new and i thought i wouldn't ever trade this item for any makeup brand but my point of view changed. it is also the last glide i will ever use on my eyebrow but sad to say i will just save it for when i go travel.
this is the best makeup item i ever discover! thank you REVLON for creating this little bad boy!
all items available at:
macy's (or online)
kmart (revlon) or online.