Saturday, November 6, 2010

October Faves + spotlight of the month

It seems like i've been lacking post on my monthly faves, anyways, today i have all the time in the world to make up for it.

October seems to be my lazy month i just couldn't use as much makeup on my face that I fancy since i wake up late often, which i should stop doing, I need to wake up early starting tomorrow! (hopefully!) lol!





1. Laneige single eyeshadow, it has a subtle shimmer when applied. It is very sheer
when applied to the lids but the shimmer makes up for it.

this shadow also has a mini mirror on the backside.

It's a little pinkish/beige.. I purchased this eyeshadow at "korean cosmetic" store near UIU building in Tamuning, Ypao Road. It's where the copy xpress at but behind the building the owner is a middle age Korean woman and she also carries many different Koren brands (etude house, laneige, missha, etc..) that is at reasonable price and you may also negotiate.

2. Lancome Teint Idole Fresh has become one my most favorite foundation! please read HERE for more info.

3. Fresh Magic Wands mascara also made my list last month of October. I got this with the rest of the items my sis got me from her trip to Hawaii, it's the best mascara i've ever used! It doesn't clump and looks natural when applied on. I got the dou but i think "firebird" (the one on the pic) is the best one.


This product is not locally available, sephora.com don't ship in our area , and the only option is ebay.

4. Mac lipstick and lipglass (see spotlight of the month)

5. Mac blot powder in "medium dark". I really love this powder keeps my face shine-free all day. It goes on sheer and absorb with your foundation afterward, this item i must say is "must have".

SPOTLIGHT OF THE MONTH
Saved the best for last! I love any lipstick from Mac and dislike the lipglass because it's either sticky or gunky. But, when finding the perfect match to go w/ your lipstick is a match made in heaven! Seriously, i love this dou more than any other lipstick i own.


Creme in your cup lipstick and Nymphette lipglass both are wearable for everyday wear. The lipstick is not too dark but gives you just a pop of color which i really like.

the lipstick is a mid-tone pink brown and the lipglass is a sunny golden pink.. put them together and..

you get this lovely shade.

all mac products are available at: Macy's, DFS, or maccosmetics.com ($14.00 -$14.50)
Laneige eyeshadow availabe at: (pls see the details above this products info) ($5-$10)
Fresh mascara available at: ebay.com ($5 or more)
Lancome availabe at: Macy's or DFS ($34.00)

thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Eli said...

Great post! :)

I've been to the "Korean Cosmetic" store.. but I didn't buy anything when I went. The atmosphere was a bit dingy(though I have been to worse places), and they didn't have products that I was interested in. ;( I thought that the prices were quite reasonable though! ^^ Now we just need a place that sells Japanese cosmetics locally..

I love that lip color! It's adds such a cute pop of color. <333

Joy said...

@ eli
minus the ambiance of the place
i really like how the owner push me to buy at least one eyeshadow..but i wish she did have more on stock cause i wanted something new instead of display. lol!

i know! we need Japanese cosmetic
he/she would sell a lot, well maybe from us Jap cosmetics lovers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails