Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mac kids helping kids "Sir Teddy"

hello everyone!

Finally received my limited edition bear from Mac's 2010 holiday collection called"SIR TEDDY" which is available in a bigger version or a smaller version with a clip. I actually feel really grateful with my purchase because 100% of this sale are donated to kids around the world who are affected w/ HIV/AIDS. I purchased the small teddy w/ a clip on because i thought it would really look cute hanging on my purse!






^ so cute!

This is not available in any of our local Mac counter but online, make a difference and purchase one.. or TWO!

free shipping code: KILTS

Anyways, I'm a sucker for any cosmetic that is made in ASIA! So, when i saw Maybelline's Eyestudio "lasting drama gel" I was so eager to buy one since it was a different packaging!





^tin can cover!

Same formula and same brush applicator but the gel liner packaging is w/ a tin can!
Nothing special perse but this gel liner does it job really well, kept it's promise of 24hr smudgeproof! So this product is definitely worth buying either the paper w/ plastic cover packaging or this packaging!

this product is available at any: ABC store ($11.99)
and also: kmart (the paper/plastic cover.)

thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails