Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear foundation

hello readers!

purchased this 2 days ago and get to try it out yesterday Lancome Teint Idole foundation. i've been looking for something that will last for hours even though i sweat and been reading allure magazine lately and saw the ad of this many times. i wanted to give it a try and lucky me Macy's were giving a GWP w/ purchase of $32 or more. SWEET~!!!

it comes in a tube which i find useless because since this item is a waterbase the liquid is runny.

it does what it says in here!! i wore the foundation around 7:30 in the morning and by 3 in the afternoon my face stayed matte and a little bit oily which is a no problem since i just blot it w/ my powder.

i got mine in W9 "bisque" which is a dark yellow similar to NC42.

i had two SA opinion, since i purchased the item pre-sale (due to the GWP waited for a bout a week to get this item but payments are on hold and when received the GWP the payment is automatically taken out at your card and all you have to do is pick your item up) the first SA recommended this color to me. i was skeptical at first and when its time for my item to be picked up i asked another SA, thnk god she's a makeup director, also recommend the color to me.

thi sis how it looked evenly spread out, the SA applied the foundation on my face w/ a lancome foundation brush and applied the mineral powder after. it looked great but not my wallet. haha! maybe next time i'll purchased the item she used on my face cause it really looked flawless.

pros:
lightweight
unscented
last for how many hours
covers uneven skintone
cover redness
cover scarring


cons:
packaging (i don't like the idea of the tube if the item is runny)
my face comes oily after hours
pricey


overall, i'd purchase this item again i really like this foundation because i don't feel like i'm wearing any foundation.


edit:

forgot to mention the GWP that came w/ it! i'm really loving the lipstick.. duh! it's called "LOVE IT!" it's a light pink color that goes on sheer but buildable color, it reminds me so much of my Mac Lady Gaga lipstick!



and i chose the eyeshadow quad instead of the lotion and... because i'm loving the colors!



here are the rest of item that came w/ the GWP, i wanted to try the face cream but i read on few blogs that my skin is still to young to react for this kind of solutions and maybe also because i still see no wrinkles. i'll purchase maybe when i turn 25 cause i hear that it is very good i also had no other option to switch to something else, oh well.

my favorite by far is the eyelash primer.. makes my lashes extra long!

thanks for reading 'til next time~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails