Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paul & Joe Beaute Summer '10

hello ladies!

remember the post (if anyone of you are a reader in my blog) when i was raving about P&J summer creation? well, i finally bought me some.



i got me a powder and a lipstick! super cute packaging indeed!!

the powder comes in two shades (which is also a limited edition) 001- DUNE (transparent) 002- Dessert Sand (bronzey darker shade)

the powder puff is so cute too!!!

i got 002 which is the perfect color for me, and as always the smell of P&J powders which i love is flowery and elegant.

this powder also stated that it stays on even after perspiring!
and oh boy! my place is hot as an oven and i hate it when my makeup melt and drips on my shirt (and specially if its a white shirt which we normally wear at work!)
and this powder also stated that it prevents oily shine and creates a natural semi-matte finish! LOVE!!



i got mine in morroco (shade 003) sheer pink brown w/ gold bronze shimmer.

it comes in two other shade which is caravan (001) sheer light pink w/ gold shimmer and the other one is sahara (002) sheer hot pink.



(haha! made a mistake on this one, the lipstick shade is at the bottom corner)

without flash

with flash

the only thing i dislike about this lipstick is way too shimmery.. makes my lips
metallic finish like.. so just an FYI wear a lipbalm before applying. makes it more like a glossy shimmer finish than a metallic finish.

thnks for reading ladies until next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails