Saturday, March 21, 2009

outfit matchmaker =P

yay! back w/ another blogging!
anyways, waited in the crib for bout 2 hours for my ride to go work,
while i was at it, i've made this ar polyvore.
basically it's where you make your own outfit.

here's mine....

my daily wear (close enough)

daily wear


white/gold/beige/ivory...

..colors are my daily wear.. japanese style has something to do w/ it also.
i've been reading loads and loads of pinky and vivi lately ( actually just looking at pictures.. can't read jap *smack self*)

i say ivory/beige colors match w/ sand dust colored jeans/shorts and
gold accessories are also a must have w/ these outfit.


and here's my night wear..

night wear


black and gold w/ a hint of red.

lovely colors to wear specially when going wild and out at a club or just a fun night out w/ the galpals.

i usually don't wear red colors as an outfit but i wear red lipstick on my lips.
lovely colors on medium fair skin specially if your wearing the right outfit.

gold or black eyeshadow?
when i wear gold and black outfit i rather let my red lipstick do the talking, but i realize my eyes need some attention too.. (make up tuts.... to be continued..)



overall these outfits are way over budget but you can always look for exact or similar clothing w/ a much affordable price. [i.g. yesstyle(WORLDWIDE), f21(WORLDWIDE) ]

i also have the gold heart necklace in hand if anyone is interested hit me up.

1 comment:

LoveMandee said...

This Polyvore site is so useful~~ I love your day style, very hip but feminine :3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails